When I met Kumar about a decade ago, he introduced me to the unique world of men's fashion. That initial arousal of my interest in this sub-discipline has grown and has been held ever since. Well, at the very least, I've been "sensitized" to it and can now spot (and smell!) a faux-pas from a mile away! And now, Kumar and myself are forming a dynamic duo (of sorts!) and together, we're endeavoring, to gently nudge and guide men, on to the path of sartorial "enlightenment."

Friday, September 30, 2011

Week Forty-five: Summer Wrap-up :(



(photo credit: my cousin Vanessa, thank you!)

It seems like merely yesterday that I kicked off the summer with a post on seersucker, and now, some three months later, its inevitable end has arrived :( and yet as all Montrealers would agree, we couldn't possibly complain, considering that this summer was epic as far as the temperature was concerned (when it didn't take much nor too long to take care of last winter's pasty complexion and score myself a decent tan albeit of the "farmer's" variety!), and hopefully in many other respects too for everyone, as it was for Kumee and myself.

Hence it seems only fitting that I devote a post to summer 2011 and all that it was and pay homage as well to Adam Levine of Maroon five, who sings Moves Like Jagger which was kinda like the unofficial anthem/soundtrack of the season that had just past. Levine of course, is another notable metro guy. Now, as much as I'm all for street fashion and all that, I'm a self-confessed sucker for the pulled together look of a well-dressed man!

No comments:

Post a Comment