When I met Kumar about a decade ago, he introduced me to the unique world of men's fashion. That initial arousal of my interest in this sub-discipline has grown and has been held ever since. Well, at the very least, I've been "sensitized" to it and can now spot (and smell!) a faux-pas from a mile away! And now, Kumar and myself are forming a dynamic duo (of sorts!) and together, we're endeavoring, to gently nudge and guide men, on to the path of sartorial "enlightenment."

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week Eleven: (Man) Scarves

Otherwise staid, dark/neutral-toned and wooly scarves will always have their place in a man's well-appointed winter wardrobe, but I can't tell you guys enough how excited I am over this fairly new trend of the lighter, cheery, warmer weather (chilly evenings!) scarf worn more as an accessory and to make a fashion statement rather than just for its practicality and function and to derive the usual comfort and warmth therefrom.

Take a cue from old-world/Mediterranean "steeze." Take a cue from Kumar:

1 comment:

  1. Nice style!

    http://fashmark.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete